The Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series OHSAS 18001:2007 is an established standard and is recognised internationally as an appropriate approach to the management of health and safety issues in the workplace. It has been adopted by over 50,000 organisations in 100 countries.
OHSAS 18001 requires that internal audits are conducted. It is important that internal audits to meet OHSAS 18001 are conducted by competent auditors.
The iAS OHSAS 18001 Internal Auditor course provides an understanding of audit principles and how audits can be conducted effectively. As it does not contain specific legislative requirements it is applicable to international auditors all over the world.
This web based, highly interactive, e-learning course is iAS approved, which guarantees you a quality learning experience. It also provides a sound basis for progression on to the iAS OHSAS 18001 Auditor/Lead Auditor course.
Employers can train multiple delegates and monitor their progress throughout the course. It provides a variety of online interaction activities that make it an enjoyable way to learn. Delegates can access the course anytime and anywhere in the world. Assessments are provided online.
The e-learning iAS OHSAS 18001 Internal Auditor course is for:
- New internal auditors.
- Internal auditors with experience who want to confirm their competence by independent assessment.
- Managers who have an interest in the audit process.
- Health and safety practitioners who need to understand this important audit activity.
- Organisations who want to achieve OHSAS 18001 and those that already hold certification.
- Students who need to be able to learn flexibly, at their own pace in their own time.