This course provides a general overview of what you need to know about asbestos.
This course is aimed at people who are directly responsible to manage asbestos within the workplace or in areas where it is known or suspected to be present.
During this course you will gain knowledge of asbestos and the responsibilities of employers, subcontactors and the self employed. You will also gain the skills and knowledge to effectively manage and contol asbestos within the workplace.
- Introduction to Asbestos Awareness
- Health Effects of Asbestos
- Different Types of Asbestos
- Legal Requirements
- Asbestos Surveys
- Protective Equiptment Required
- Emergency Procedures to Follow
- Final Assessment